You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Other Security Issues

How can i check Other Computer history in network system

Hello all MWC

now we are discussing about computer history.my Question is if i am connected with small network system.where many users are working on computer then if i want to check an other computer History and i also know IP address of an other computer.if any one know about it please share with me.

aamir khan
    Hi ,

you can log from remote desktop by using ip address or computer name...

start remote desktop,
    type ip address or computer name.... connect...

note: remote pc should be in shared...

Thanks
    zini paya

thanks zini
    but zini through remote we can see which website,audio program or other thing are using on that computer?please tell me.suppose what is doing the user of an other computer?

Regards

aamir khan

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

hi
    with remote desktop you can connect and you are working on the pc like you are working on your desktop. you can do anything you wnat but need admin rights.

Thanks
    zini paya

Hi Aamir,

By using the ip address of the other system you can check the information of other systems. This has been done in hacking side. And you can use computer to remote into others computers.

But one question Bharath,can you tell me some software's name which are show that history or these website w2hich are using an other user on Computer.please brief me with details,i hope you will help me.

Regards & Thanks

Aamir khan

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hello Aamir Shahzad

If you are working on network and using a firewall. Then you can get all information from the firewall software. Example, I had used Active Wall (firewall) to share the Internet connection with all users. Active wall (firewall) creates report of all user activities and we can customize the reports according to the requirements.

Editor & Diamond Member - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Hey
    thanks Bharath for you providing information here.please keep continue your hard work in my window club.you are playing very important role in my windows club.

Regards & Thanks

Aamir khan

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hi Aamir,

There were no particular softwares for this kind of things. As i know it is not. May be it have. But for hacking purpose there may some ethical softwares which will use to hack other computers without their users permission.

Hi Aamir,

Thank you very much for your support. Surely i know the value of this website. I will work for it.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.