You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Antivirus / Spyware / Malware

What is Spybot-S&D? How it works?

Dear friends,

I found very useful tool named Spybot-S&D. I tried it but not understand how to use? for scanning it will take around 1 hour and show the results. All scanning results I have to fix or select particular. Can you give me detailed information about it.
    Hi,

Spybot S&D is very good adware and spyware removal tool. It is very easy to use and it protects your system fully. It scans the Hard disk, RAM and all the process of the system. Good news is that its free to use. There is no licence and all. Its a freeware. It scans everything like Windows registry, running processes, web browser cookies, local files and folders.
    Well name itself says the meaning Spybot Search and Destroy(S&D), it searches all the problems which may occur into your system and it destroys them if your tool is regularly updated. It Checks and solve almost all the problem of the PC and thus you get a nice speed and performance. Its a good guard of your system.

Regards,
    G1

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

Hi Vilas,

This is a good forum from you. Spybot-S&D is a good spyware removal tool. It is very useful tool used as security for the system. This will checks the computer totally for the virus thread and produce the result. Only thing is it will take much time to scan, but it will produce good result. Try to update this version regular interval. Because it is much more important for that version. This spyware will solve all your problems and makes your PC good in use.

Dear Jeevan and Bharath,

Thanks for updated information about Spybot-S&D. I have one doubt can I use this with my antivirus program?

with best regards
    Vilas

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.