You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Installation and Setup

My modem take automatic reboot after interval of time? What happen?

Dear friends,

From last fifteen days my modem take automatic reboot after interval of time? I don't know What happen? This is very problematic situation for me. It interrupt me while browsing internet. Also I fear that some one hacked my network or like that. If you have any solution then guide me what to do?
    Hi,

Make sure that your power cable of the modem is proper and check out all the connection of your modem and telephone as well. Just remove everything and reconnect it. After that also if it is not working then there may be some internal problem of your Modem.

Regards,
    G1

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

Hi Vilas,

I will try to solve your problem. First reconnect all your components attached by your modem. The cable may be have some problem. Try to check it. Dont worry nothing may be happen like hacking and all. That wont be the problem over here. May be some physical problem yet in your modem.

Hi Jeevan and Bharath,

I had tried your solution and now problem is solved. Thanks for your valuable information.

with best regards
    Vilas

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.