You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Webmaster Tools

Suggest me some tools to use for my web(blogspot) to get traffic.

Hi,
    I am expecting some tools and tricks which can be used to increase the traffic on the website. Well i am having the web (blogspot) i would like to know some simple and effective tricks to get traffic on my web.
    What are the benefit of having good traffic?
    How to earn from my web?
    Share you earning story if you own the web?
    Hi jeevan,

i think this will help you as i am getting good traffic in it. but even you have to struggle for it.
    if you want traffic in your site then you need to surf other i.e. called as SURFING for CREDITS also called super surf.

First go and register and add your site.
    register here.

Thanks
    zini paya

Hi,

Thank you very much Mr. Zini. It seems quit good as they tested my web first and it got pass. And i am also using one tool i think it will help you too to get more traffic. You should not link other web here. Copy and paste it.

http://www.yousaytoo.com/jeeva4life/?25741

Regards,
    G1

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

Hello Jeevan Kumar

You can post the blog in free search engine submission websites. This will increase the traffic on your blogs. Please note that if your blog contains Google AdSense advertisements. Then this can be lead to disapproval of Google AdSense account as one should not put his website or blog for search engine submissions or on click to pay websites.

Editor & Diamond Member - IndiaStudyChannel.com

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.