You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Installation and Setup

Power supply Repairing

hello
    i want to repair my power supply so some one help me.actually my power supply work properly but when it heat up then it switched off my Main Board and PC go in Off Mode.so please tell me what is problem with my Power supply

Regards

aamir khan
    Hello Aamir Shahzad

The power supply also called SMPS. Please note that SMPS is not recommended to be repaired. This is not very much costly and we should need to replace the same. Power supply is very important part of CPU. The simple mistake done by electrician can be harmful for motherboard.

Editor & Diamond Member - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Hi Aamir,

Really we know the importance of the SMPS. It is he most critical and master part of our system. This should not be operate by ourself at any cost. As it contains some liquid to. Its better to replace it.

As you mentioned your heating problem i think you should check out tour system fan and its speed and all. Even you can add new fan to make your system quit cool with the help of some hardware expert.

Regards,
    G1
    Apple iPhone 5 review

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

Hi Aamir,

Its good. Whenever the heated up in power supply need to repair with the experts. Mostly it will get into replace with the new one. Because the smps is important one for the system. It will led to the power to whole system. Because of this each circuit may gets damage. So try to replace with the new one.

Regards,
    Bharath

thank you so much for consulting.now i will replace my power supply.thanks
    aamir khan

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.