You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Installation and Setup

Repairing OF Hard drive

how i repair my hard disk drive?please if any expert is reading my post then please reply.i am so much confuse.i want to repair my hard disk drive because i have most important data in his drive which i lose.i recover my data but 1st i repair my Hard disk drive.

Thanks & Regards

aamir khan
    Hi Aamir,

What exactly happen to your harddisk. It due to moisture or some other thing.??

Thanks
    zini paya

Hello Aamir Shahzad

You should need to open properties of hard-disk in the my computer. Then go to the tab Tools and select Error-Checking button named Check Now.

This can solve many problems related to hard disk.

Editor & Diamond Member - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Hi sood & paya
    thanks for response my hard did not work their disk did not play and media did not read data.in other word Hard is damage.so i want to save my data and also i repair my hard drive.
    thanks & Regards

aamirkhan

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

There may be many reasons due to which your hard drive is not working.

So this could be the frequent problems which you can see in the hard drive while operating...

So there are various reasons which you need to confirm and accordingly take the actions/decisions like what to do with the hard drive:

1. There could be bad sectors in your hard drive due to that its unable to read the data.

2. Your hard drive gets corrupted due to some virus attack. So this could be one of the valid reason that you are not able to operate the hard drive.

3. Also there could be some settings called BIOS setting which are not set correctly to read the hard drive.

So you can check the above reasons and take the action.

it is hardware problem with my hard drive becuse when i connect my computer its media create a sound and after few second internal disk stopped.so what happens with my Drive?how i can repair media or hardware.i also changed Power supply Card of that Drive but Problem is fix.
    Thanks
    Aamir khan

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

hi aamir...

try to open your harddisk and check if everything is fine. if you are not sure enough then give it to hardware solution store to repair your harddrive.

Thanks
    zini paya

Hello,

As i have said you already in similar thread. Better consult some hardware repairer i hope they can help you. If you try yourself you may lose all the data but as you are saying you have something important. I hope the hardware expert can assure the back up of your all data. If you do not know the config. of the hard disk. It may result bad to your hard disk so better do not open it, consult expert.

Regards,
    G1

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

Hi Aamir,

Nice thread from you. You have a sort of repairing the hard disk. It can been done. Try to consult with those were expert and you can overcome from your problem.

Regards,
    Bharath

thank you so much.i am very happy to All MWC member who give response quickly

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

First you not mention what your excatly problem.

here some option you can try altelnet.

1)if your HDD Cresh or not boot OS then connect to another PC in secondary slave and get your important data.

2)if boot OS then go to Safe Mode using F8 key function and try to system restore.

3). press F8 try to login last good configuration instaed of safemode.

you will get more solution & Software related your problem please go to google..

hope will help my answer..

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.