You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Microsoft Office

List the new facilities in microsoft office 10?

List the new facilities in microsoft office 10?
    This thread is used to discuss about microsoft office 10.
    What are the new facilities in microsoft office 10 when compared to its previous versions?
    List the advantages and disadvantages of microsoft office 10.
    List the advantages and disadvantages of microsoft office previous versions.
    Hi,

As it is the latest version of the Office. It does some new and exiting features and it gives more security then older version. Its easy and much more user friendly but its not as much popular as older version of it.

Regards,
    G1

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

Hi Jeevan,

As you said microsoft office 10 is new and has exciting features too. But when compared to others previous versions it is tougher to use it. Handling is harder in this version. Its all because of its features.

Regards,
    Bharath

Hello,

As it is the latest version of all older one so obviously this is totally different from other version of the Office. But the thing is we are well known of all the old version but office 10 is totally different having different features too.

Regards,
    G1

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

Hi Jeevan,

Can you differentiate the office version with older and new version. Because this information will help many of them and even to me.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.