You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Password Recovery

Can anyone explain me about password recovery?

This article is used to discuss about password recovery. Can anyone say how the password recovery working and the usage of it? And please help me in explaining password recovery over real world example with detailed description.

And try to explain how the password recovery working over system based utilities.
    Hello Bharath

We can recover password for any Windows XP machine. There is a tool name Ophcrack and this is free tool and we can download it and it comes as ISO image file. Then we should need to write a CD using that ISO file. Using that CD we should need to boot computer from that CD. The machine will boot in Linux operating system and then system will ask either you want to work as Graphic (GUI) mode or simple text mode. Generally, I select text mode then in few minutes system shows all the user name along-with password. This tool also available for other version of windows like windows vista etc.

Editor & Diamond Member - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Hi Dinesh,

Thank you very much for your response. Very nice information from you. This shows me an idea about password recovery.

Regards,
    Bharath

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.