You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Windows XP

How to join two exe files into one exe files

hello every body out here , i want to know any method by which we can join some exe files into one exe file or any softwares , i know abt file joiner or splitter but i want to make two exe file as one exe file or many exe as file as one ,

need your answers
    hi,
    you create a .bat file (Windows) that runs
    both executable files.
    create a
    .bat file (Windows) that runs both executable files.

@echo off
    c:\path\file1.exe
    c:\path\file2.exe

You can also create a shell script in Linux to do the same thing
    Note, this will execute file1 before file2.

Thanks
    zini paya

thanks for you answer ,but Mr zini paya , i want to create a single package for both the executable files i know that i can run both exe through batch files but i want to create a single exe file for many files
    BECOME MASTER OF DIGITAL WORLD

Hello,

As you have asked first mr. zini has given you the perfect answer by using that trick you can run both exe files at the same time or more then that. As far your second query i would like to say that you are talking about exe file which is just the program file which runs on your system for a particular process or program. So you can not join and make one exe file from number of exe files. Well there are some heavy software which is the collection of number of exe files and there also each exe is used for particular process to be performed. The thing is exe files can be assembled but can not be joined as single one.

Regards,
    G1

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

From my opinion Mr.Jeevan kumar they can be joined , there is a little software for it , but it contain some harmful threats in it , so i am looking for another program or method , before saying anything query Google ,as nothing is impossible

Hello Technocia

You can create a simple program in dbase.

I am giving hereunder details:

Example we want to link four executive files name Word.exe, Excel.exe, Powerpoint.exe and Clipper.exe

SET SAFE OFF
    SET TALK OFF
    CLEAR

nOption = 1

DO WHILE .T.

@ 02, 01 say "1. Microsoft Word"
    @ 03, 01 say "2. Microsoft Excel"
    @ 04, 01 say "3. Microsoft Powerpoint"
    @ 05, 01 say "4. Clipper 5.2"
    @ 06, 01 say "0. Exit"

@ 07, 01 say "Enter Option (1-4) : " GET nOption PICT "99"
    READ

IF nOption = 0
    EXIT
    ELSE
    DO CASE
    CASE nOption = 1
    RUN Word.exe
    CASE nOption = 2
    RUN Excel.exe
    CASE nOption = 3
    RUN Powerpoint.exe
    CASE nOption = 4
    RUN Clipper.exe
    ENDIF

ENDDO

This is the end of dbase program.

Now we can compile this program using Clipper 5.2 and a standalone executive file will be created with the name of program file. If you give the name of program abc.prg then file will be created with the name of abc.exe.

Use abc.exe we can run all four exe files using option.

Editor & Diamond Member - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Thanks sir, for your kind response , sir i don't know anything about Dbase , pls help me out and explain how to do

Hello Technocia

This is simple dbase program and if you have dbase then just type these commands in text editor and then save it with the name of prg file i.e. abc.prg. You can give name of .exe files according to the requirement.

If you does not know dbase then you can make this simple program in Visual Basic or Foxpro, This is a just menu and using this menu you can run any program or exe file. After creating the menu you can make a standalone exe file to run anywhere without visual basic or foxpro or dbase.

Editor & Diamond Member - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Hello Technocia,
    I could see that the solutions provided by the users are regarding running two executable files sequentially through a batch file which I suppose is not something you are looking for. You have asked for a program which can join two executables or merge two executables if I am not wrong. But my dear friend there is no way to join or merge two executables.

regards,
    AD

Thanks sir for telling this , but as nothing is impossible in this technological world, there should be a way to do this ..

Hi Zini and Dinesh,

Wat you have been explained is really a nice tricks over windows. This will be work in various kinds of manner.

Regards,
    Bharath

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.