You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Antivirus / Spyware / Malware

What is fservice.exe?

Well i am getting an error saying "Window can not run fservice.exe". Can you explain it?
    hi jeevan
    fservice.exe is a process which is registered as Backdoor.Trojan. "This Trojan allows attackers to access your computer from remote locations, stealing passwords, Internet banking and personal data. " This process is a security risk and should be removed from your system.

Non-system processes like fservice.exe originate from software you installed on your system. As most applications store data in your system's registry, it is likely that your registry has suffered fragmentation and accumulated harmful errors.

Jeevan you can scan ur registry.

Thanks
    zini paya

Hi Zini,

Thanks a lot for your great advice and explanation, This is great and it helps me to get rid of that warning message. As i am not getting that warning and all any more.

I would like to mention here do not use any sort of language as you have used in last line. I think it subjects to our rules and regulation, So take care of it.

Thanks,
    G1

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

Hi Jeevan,

Thanks as i was replying you from mobile so i used 'u' instead 'you' and 'ur' instead 'your'.

you are pointing on this point then i will take care will not happen next time ;)

Thanks
    zini paya

Hi Jeevan,

Thanks as i was replying you from mobile so i used 'u' instead 'you' and 'ur' instead 'your'.

you are pointing on this point then i take for this... ;)

Thanks
    zini paya

Hello Jeevan Kumar

FService.exe is a Trojan. Also we can say FService.exe is a process which is a part of Backdoor.Prorat.Trojan. With this Trojan, attackers can access the computer from remote locations. This is security risk and we should need to remove this from system immediately. To remove this risk always take a help of good Internet Security like Norton Internet Security 2011.

Editor & Diamond Member - IndiaStudyChannel.com

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.