You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Windows XP

Wimdows

windows 7 is very good one.use it and enjoy
    Welcome Amal J Yogyaveed,

You are welcome on the MWC. As you are new member here so its common for you to do some mistakes initially. Look at your forum title its wimdows instead of windows But i would like to tell you the system. MWC is the esteemed educational website whose definition is Learn Earn n Grow. Let me clear you, MWC is the site where we all are supposed to share what we know for that we get paid. And you contribution is measured in terms of points here. You are earning money for your effort which you need to put in your contribution. As you are the new member you need to know our system. So the first thing first i recommend you to visit New Member FAQ. Lots of excitement is here like you can use your adsense account here to earn from google ads if you do not have account MWC will help you to get the adsense account if you are ready. Resource writing is the great and cool things here which can help you to earn a lot. Just go through Article Posting Guidelines. Feel free to write us or ask us we will be please to help you. All the best wish you happy learning and earning ahead.

Best Regards,
    G1

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

Hello Amal,

Welcome to MWC. Good to see you new to this website. But please try to read about this website and then do resources and forums. What you have done is not right way to produce article. Try to read guidelines and then start to work.

Regards,
    Bharath

hey amal

Yes Windows& introduced new features and application and also comfortable for user to provide a good environmental.but in some places it is creating some problems like as it is not support P2 and P1 Computers.it is very heavy operating system.

Regards

Thanks
    Aamir khan

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hi Amal,

You are true windows 7 is the best version of windows yet over. Its fast and very easy to use. I don't know why people until working on Xp? Microsoft had stopped updates and support to windows Xp. We have to accept latest technology to improve more and more.

with best regards
    Vilas

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.