You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Desktop Enhancement Tool

Multimedia Speakers from Artis - Best and Cheap - A must Buy

Since long time I am using many types of multimedia speakers for my PC's and As soon as I upgrade my PC I change my speakers to enjoy latest quality of sound for relaxing from my work, Today I found a wide range of speakers sound system on ARTIS site from Kunhar Peripherals.

You can select any one of the available sound system from Artis and you will never change your sound system company today onwards.

Sound quality is the essence for pure enjoyment, happiness and for living life stress-free. Artis range of multimedia speakers and headphones keep this sound quality in focus. All Artis products are introduced in the market only after carefully designing them for exceptional sound quality and reliability.

S-Dual USB FM

You can visit http://www.artis.co.in to know more...
    Hi Ahmed,

Thanks for your information. This is really useful. SOme time even i m confuse which speaker need to buy, which is better. either go for brand like sony or intex.

Thanks
    zini paya

Hello,

It is really good work and i hope it will help to all the members who is looking for speakers and all but it will be great if you could tell us the price and all of this speaker.

Regards,
    Jeevan

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

Hello,
    it is good and very helpful to all MWC users.it is normal and very good price of computer.

Regards
    aamir khan

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.