You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Mozilla Firefox

Get Latest Version Of Mozilla Firefox

Firefox 4 RC is based on the Gecko 2.0 Web platform. Please read below for more detailed information about what's new in this version of the release, as well as the known issues.

This Firefox 4 RC is considered to be stable and safe to use for daily web browsing, though the features and content may change before the final product release. At this time many Add-ons may not yet have been tested by their authors to ensure that they are compatible with this release. If you wish to help test Add-on compatibility, please install the Add-on Compatibility Reporter - your favorite Add-on author will appreciate it!

Check out what's new, the known issues and frequently asked questions about the latest version of Firefox. Please tell us what you think using the feedback tools provided as part of the RC. We appreciate your input!
    Hi Tenis,

First of all a warm welcome to you at MWC. Before you proceed i would like to show our system. Well visit New member FAQ. MWC is an esteemed educational website whose definition is Learn Earn n Grow. Let me clear you, MWC is the site where we all are supposed to share what we know for that we get paid. And you contribution is measured in terms of points here. You are earning money for your effort which you need to put in your contribution. Resource writing is the great and cool things here which can help you to earn a lot. You can learn and earn from here for that you do not need to do anything just be active and share your view in all sections. Feel free to ask anything to us.

Really your article is quit good keep up writing this kind of articles. Really Mozilla is doing great in market. I think it will be very helpful for all Mozilla users. I appreciate your effort you put at your starting day.

Regards,
    Jeevan

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

hi jeeval see my account i send invite friend link but not add my point why...so pls which problem in my account pls inform me

Hi aplesh,

I have seen your profile and as your friends have not verified their email you did not get any points. As they will verify you will get the points. Feel free to ask us. All the best learn share here and earn.

Regards,
    Jeevan

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.