Bloggers Make Money
HTML 5 Tutorials
Performance And Optimization
System Busy and Hanging
27 Mar 2011
Sometimes my windows 7 system is hanging please suggest me the solution?
Date: 28/Mar/2011 Rating:
Tell me what kind of edition you using win7. Whether it is original or pirated. Due to these kind some problems may occur. Then check your RAM storage. Try to clean unwanted files in your system using RAM cleaner of system cleaner.
Date: 29/Mar/2011 Rating:
Hi Jagadeeswara Reddy,
Sometimes windows 7 is hanging for improper configuration like RAM or Graphics. So make sure your system meets the requirements of the win 7. Well there are number of manual tips and trick by using those tips a user can make their system to perform faster and thus you can escape hanging problems.
1. Start->Run -> Type "msconfig"-> Start up -> unmark all the thread except antivirus. Apply it.
2. Delete all the cookies or temp files or prefetch files weekly or regularly.
3. Do fragment your drives.
4. Clean up the drives using Cleaner.
5. Use some registry cleaner.
"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"
Date: 30/Mar/2011 Rating:
Good information from you. Nice article. I too have this kind of problems in my system. It is more useful for me and all.
Date: 04/Apr/2011 Rating:
Hello Jagadeeswara Reddy
You can use the following steps to solve the problem.
1. Check the disk space. If space is less then remove all the temporary files and unnecessary file from system. Then restart the system.
If the problem persists again then do next step:
2. Unplug all the cables. Open the CPU. Unplug the RAM of system and clean the slots of RAM with good clean brush and then clean the pins of RAM with clean cloth and Plug in the motherboard.
Then restart the system and check if the problem persists again the follow the next step:
3. Check the capacitors of motherboards. They should not be in boiled condition if any of the capacitor found in boiled condition then the motherboard should need to be repaired by the good service centre.
Editor & Diamond Member - IndiaStudyChannel.com
Date: 22/Apr/2011 Rating:
please tell me specific of your computer because may be your are using that computer which is not supporting your computer.on minimum configuration PC didn't support Window seven.
for example if you PC Processor is 1.6Ghz Ram is 512Mb Then it PC didn't support window seven.
so please post you PC configuration First then i will tell you about your problem.
Thanks & Regards
Never lie someone Who trust on you.
Never Trust Someone who lies you.
Regards & Thanks
This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your
Discuss: Which is the best and most demanding course of computer?
Discuss: Which version till now is best in windows
Return to Discussion Forum
Post New Message
Performance And Optimization
Who is the best server backbone connection provider in india
Discuss: When did you last cleaned up your system?
Can we have both Windows xp and Windows 7 on same system?
Discuss: Windows 7 May Not Be Much Faster Than Vista
Discuss: Is windows 7 error-less
Subscribe to our upcoming monthly newsletters and learn about the new opportunities in Techulator.com
Sign up for our Newsletter!
Subscribe to RSS Feeds by Email
Awards & Gifts
Last 7 Days
Talk to Webmaster Tony John