Forums » Operating Systems » Windows 7 Features »

Make a folder and save it without name.

Posted Date: 22 Mar 2011      Posted By:: manish kumar Profile photo    Member Level: Bronze    Member Rank: 463     Points: 1   Responses: 3

very simple Alt+255

Responses

#5673    Author: Dinesh Sood      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 231     Date: 03/Apr/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Hello Manish Kumar

Please note that every character has a Integer value. Example value of character (a) is 97. If we give the character Alt+255 in the name of folder then it create a hidden character in the name. We cannot say we can create a folder without a name. This character does not show the name but this name field cannot be empty.

Editor & Diamond Member - IndiaStudyChannel.com

#5904    Author: Aamir shahzad      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 77     Date: 22/Apr/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

Hi kumar

every folder need for own name so we can not say that we create any folder without name so it is basic need for creating folder name.in other words every folder needs for their name.
thanks
aamir khan

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
Aamir Khan

#5947    Author: Tech Junoon      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 56     Date: 23/Apr/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Hello Aamir and Dinesh Sir,

This is a cool trick to create a folder without any name which is not possible in normal way of folder creation but if you press this "Alt+255". It gets no name and the folder is created without any name. You can try this out.

Well i do agree with Dinesh sir, and really you have given the nice explanation for this trick.

Regards,
G1

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Next : Why windows 7 is not support to autocad?
Previous : What is the difference of Window 7 home basic, home primium and ultimate.
Return to Discussion Forum
Post New Message
Category: Windows 7 Features

Related Messages

Online Members

Webmaster
More...
Awards & Gifts
Active Members
TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

Talk to Webmaster Tony John