You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Networking (LAN)

How the LAN is hacked?

As i had mentioned LAN is getting hacked form one user to another. How this is happening? If the user getting broadband connection means all the connectivity is only depend upon that IP address. But another user from one area, getting hacked the connection and he is using that connection without interruption. How the real user finds his LAN is hacked? How to prevent the hacking?
    Hai Bharath,

As i know we are here to share the knowledge and to learn some positive and useful things so i think it is not good to discuss hacking stuff here.

Any way you have raised the nice question but to do so you need to have the mastry over network and Internet Protocol. After all this is not legal so we can not discuss here.

Regards,
    Jeevan

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

Hi Jeevan,

Thanks for your thoughts. I feel some important things can be able to share and those informations would reach all others too. So that only i raised this question. May many have this doubt, So may it would be clear because of me.

Regards,
    Bharath

Hi Prem,

Thats a very good information. Its really nice to hear those points from you. Its really a valuable points for me.

Regards,
    Bharath

Hello Bharath

We can not discuss on this topic but we recommend to the users to use good firewall to protect the network either local area network or wide area network. If you are working on standalone PC with a Internet connection then you should need to use good antivirus software like Norton Internet Security 2010 as this contains a best firewall.

Editor & Diamond Member - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Hi Dinesh,

Thank you very much for your response. As you said, i am using stand alone PC only with protected antivirus. Even though i have doubt in it. Thats why i feel to know the what will be the solution if. Now i got it.

Regards,
    Bharath

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.