You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Performance and Cleanup Utilities

What are Windows registry cleaner tools.

my question is that what are windows registry cleaner tools?
    what is suitable tools for windows?
    can these kind of software harm my Pc?
    plz tell me some good and reliable tools??

thanks
    Hi,
    Welcome to the ISC Mr. Aman. Really you have raised a nice question. Let me tell you about Registry system of windows, Its something which is used to store the configuration settings of the operating system components and application programs. It stores the kernal, drivers and all the configurations of software running on the system.

Generally it is stored on it in two forms:
    KEYS
    VALUES

So, it must be protected and clean regularly for better performance as we use to install/uninstall the programs.

Well there are number of harmful software available on some websites which will harm your registry for sure. You need to be very careful for it. Do not install any random tools just go through that check out comments and see the popularity of websites. Always download it from the genuine websites.

I think Tune Up is the best registry tools we have. Its really good for our system. It cleans our registry and increase performance.

Regards,
    Jeevan

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

Thanks jeevan for such a nice explanation. now my doubt is clear about it.

i want to ask one more question. can we look up for registry manually and delete them manually.

thanks again.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.