You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Desktop Enhancement Tool

Computer direct connection without UPS is ok or not

This is a lay man's question. Please answer.

K Mohan
    ITS NOT OKAY , AS YOUR COMPUTER COMPONENTS GET AFFECTED BY POWER SUPPLY,IT CAN DAMAGE SOME OF YOUR PC COMPONENTS, SO I WILL RECOMMEND TO USE UPS
    BECOME MASTER OF DIGITAL WORLD

Hi,
    Really its not the safe to use your system without UPS, As we know the situation of electricity in India it may cut off any time and if it gets cut, really it may be harmful for your system in sense of data loss or components problems too.

Regards,
    Jeevan

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

Hi Mohan,

Direct contact may do damage to the Hardware.It's advisable that to purchase an UPS for system to prevent damage to the equipment.

This would adversely affect the productivity of the individuals also

Best Regards,
    Arun M.S.

Hi,

Really using system without ups is danger for your system. Because due to eletricity variations in areas under this city its very danger for systems without ups using system. The components in the system will affect the hardware damage and at last you need to face lot of consequences. My humble request is to use ups for system.

Regards,
    Bharath

Glad to see so many responses to this post. I thank all these members who have responded to this thread.

Technosia
    Jeevan
    Arun and
    Bharath

It is the unanimous feeling that using direct current is always harmful to the hardware of the computer and India is known for fluctuating voltage and even damage the system.

K Mohan

The '''Cheer Leader ''' of this site

Hello K Mohan Sir

Direct connection of the computer without a UPS is not recommended at all. Please note that UPS gives us uninterrupted power supply. When power goes then we can save our files and then shut down system properly. If the UPS has the good backup time then we can continue our work using UPS backup.

Also I recommend everyone to use a good CVT with the UPS. As UPS only gives us uninterrupted power supply but UPS cannot maintain voltage fluctuations. Voltage fluctuations are very harmful for motherboard of PC. The capacitors of motherboards can boil and need to be replace with the problem in power voltage. So, I suggest everyone to use good CVT along with a good UPS.

Editor & Diamond Member - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Hi K Mohan
    as your above post it is very dangerous for your computer it could be damage your computer if you provide UPS power supply.if you loose your computer then try it but i suggest you please be careful.

Regards

aamir khan

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.