You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Windows XP

Dreamweaver is not working

i install trial version of macromedia dreamweaver on my system but its not working. it get start and disappear after a moment.

how to resolve this.

i want to ask one more question is there is any another software like dreamweaver.
    Hi Aman,

You can get more help from adobe. Try to search and find the answer for your query. Some time your firewall block some application and affects when they run. For that reinstall your program by switching firewall off.

with best regards
    Vilas

i have mentioned that i am using macromedia dreamweaver. when i install it was working fine. but after sometime it stop working i uninstall and re-install it many times but same result.

Hi,

It may be an issue with your OS or something have been changed..For example wrong Setup or make any changes. I was also using Dreamweaver free version and it's working fine for me.

Incase you receive any error message please take a snap shot of the error message and provide us details.

Best Regards,
    Arun M.S.

thanks arun.

thats why i have to reinstall my windows. i thinks this is because of virus.so i reinstall os now every thing is fine.

thanks.

Hi Aman,

Great news.

Please post your questions/bug reports here on the discussion form , we will be happy to assist you.

Best Regards,
    Arun M.S.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.