You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Windows Tools & Utilities

C compiler on Windows 7.

hello all.

my problem is that i want to run 'C' compiler "TC" on Windows 7. but it give an Warning message,That it doesn't support Full Screen mode. only a small window get open.i can't even maximize it. so is there is any solution for this.

Thanks
    Hi,
    I think you should try the shortcut command as "Alt+Enter", if it does not work then you better try to re-install the Turbo C as per the Configuration of your System.

Regards,
    Jeevan

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

As per my knowledge, we can only use the TC 3.0 in small screen inside Windows 7. Windows 7 does not support Full Screen mode due to security reasons. You can try Borland C++ 4.5 or Dev C++ which have Windows environment and are supported by Windows 7. There is no option to run TC in Full Screen mode inside Windows 7.
    Regards,
    Abhisek Panda
    Webmaster
    Be Happy and Make Others also Happy
    Go Green and Save [Y]our Future.

Hi,

It is not possible to see C or C++ using TC in windows 7. Because the Dos command is not been upgrded in the windows 7. This is a great drawback for this os installation. So nothing can be changed in this version. Try to get a new version of TC which will work in windows 7. May this drawback would be reached to windows team. So any upgration will be happened yet in market field. I said what are all up to my knowledge.

Regards,
    Bharath

thanks all.

i search alot. but i think there is no such option. we have to use c compiler in small window.

Thanks for sharing valuable information regarding Windows7 and C language.
    with best regards
    Vilas

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.