You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Microsoft Office

How to fix it?

i have recently installed M.S office home and student 2007, but it asks me product key, how can i get it? if you have then give me?
    Hello Jeevan Kumar

Microsoft Office and its products are need to buy from store. Either online or direct from supplier. You should need to buy a license for MS Office 2007 and then you can enter the product key on your system.

Pirated software are not allowed and we cannot set support for pirated software. If you do not want to purchase MS-Office then I suggest you to use Open-Office. Open office is the similar to MS-Office and it is totally free product and you can use the same for long time without any cost. You can download Open-Office from website using any of the search engine.

Regards
    Dinesh Sood

Editor & Diamond Member - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Main software must be brought from direct stores or from the Microsoft online stores so that it will be always authentic.If we go for pirated version the duplicate software were easily detected by the Microsoft when we try to open the internet. It is always desirable to have original version of software.

K Mohan

The '''Cheer Leader ''' of this site

Hi jeev,
    Its tough to use pirated version in the system. Because due to pirated version your system will get spoiled when you are in online due to microsoft. They will easily find your pirated software and many problems will be occur due to that.

Its better you buy an original Ms-office is stores to be safe from all these kind of problems. Or otherwise use the best way of downloading the Open-Office from any of browser engines. It will be helpful for you to usse long duration in your system.

You cant get these kind of utilities in the pirated software. Product key for pirated wont be giving life of your software long. Better prefer Open-Office.

Regards,
    Bharath

Thank you very much all of you sir, Its really nice to know this. Now i could understand what to do.

Regards,
    Jeevan kumar

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.