You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Windows XP

Drivers Problem

MY Intel board Does Not installed Audio Drivers?which is best drivers for intel board series 200?
    Hello Aamir Shahzad

First, welcome to MyWindowsClub. You can download audio drivers for Intel board series 200 from the download centre of Intel. Also you can "Run Inter Driver Update Utility" from the website of Intel. According to the posting guidelines I cannot mention the website address for the same. You can search downloadcentre for Intel using any of the search engine. Then you can download any driver from that website.

Regards
    Dinesh Sood

Editor & Diamond Member - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Hello Amir,
    Welcome to the MWC, i think your question is not complete actually i did not understand what are looking for but any way as i understood from your question i can suggest you.

If you are looking for audio drivers then it is very simple and easily available according to your O.S. Or better you use the automatic update or windows update of your system so that it will get installed as well as updated.

Regards,
    Jeevan

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.