You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Free Stuff

Monitor

How can I convert my simple monitor into Touchscreen monitor ?
    Yashoda Agrawal thanks for becoming member of this site. You have raised a techinical post. I think it is not possible. But technology is fast developing and everything is possible. Please wait for a response from other members. Meanwhile concentrate your views on other topics and theads.

K Mohan

The '''Cheer Leader ''' of this site

Hi,

Converting a normal monitor to touch screen monitor is impossible as it requires some special device to read the touch sensitivity and there should some software to identify the touches. It is not possible at all without the hardware and software support.

D.Jeya Kumar(JK)
    MVP
    http://tamilpadamcomedy.blogspot.com

Thanks to Mr. K Mohan The '''Cheer Leader ''' of this site & also thanks to Mr, D. Jeya Kumar for joining this topic, It is quite possible,says my brother,& working for it,

Hello,
    Really it is a great question actually it may be possible but till now there is nothing like that. Once it is designed to have touch screen conversion of our simple monitor really it will be a great achievement in our C industry which is possible i think. And it will be a great thing we have ever had cause it will make all computing devices smaller than we are using now.

I do not say its impossible but as far the technology we have and we are using it can not be done in your simple monitor even its complicated because it has to be done lots and lots of modifications to our input interfaces.

Regards,
    Jeevan

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

Thanks to Mr. Jeevan for taking part in this topic.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.