You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Windows XP

Problem of window

when i am start my computer there is massage show on screen you are victim of window counterfeiting .
    i am download window after that but problem not solve.
    i am also send error report to window

so tell now what can i do?
    yes you are really a victim of window counterfeiting until and unless your windows is not genuine one. i think you ungraded your windows. I had the same problem i suggest you to use the windows genuine maker according to your windows version.

you better specify your windows versions and all. You should take action as soon as possible.

First i recommend you to check out your windows by using the software called "Genuine Checker" you can easily get it from Microsoft homepage. If it did not work you download "Microsoft Automated Troubleshooting Services" which will find out the problem and they will tell you the solution. Or else you can use Windows Doctor, which will guide you.

One best and last option for you to Re-install your O.S. or just delete all the Microsoft updated programs/software versions.

You can restore your system too that will be good option.

Regards,
    jeevan

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

actually your are using Previous XP version so your computer operating is showing that type of message so first you installed new version of Window xp then it message didn't show on the screen.whenver your computer ask for window update then don't update it.

regards

aamir khan

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hello Kiran

Please tell which operating system you had received along-with your personal computer at the time of purchase of computer. Generally every good manufacturer send the preloaded original operating system with every PC. They also provide original CD or OEM software sticker on the CPU. That sticker contains the product key of operating system. You should need to give that product key when you install the operating system. Otherwise you should need to buy original windows operating system either online or from any store.

Although there are many tools available to solve this issue but we cannot promote piracy through MWC.

Editor & Diamond Member - IndiaStudyChannel.com

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.