You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Windows Errors

My compouter show massage your window not guinuine

when i start my computer show massage you are suspected case of window corruption.and screen is totally black. i download new window several time but problem not solved ? so tell me what i do?
    Kiran thanks for becoming member of this esteemed site. I warmly welcome to this forum section. Your allegation is very serious and i expect webmaster to reply. Why it is happening to you and what may be the reason for getting such message. Thanks for bringing such flaws to the notice of members.

K Mohan

The '''Cheer Leader ''' of this site

hi kiran,
    i think there is a problem with your BIOS you better check out your BIOS setting and try to activate the default mode. Another reason may be due to your graphics of your Monitor. You may use some registry utilities and all that may solve your problem.

As you have mention that you are getting a message showing that your windows is not genuine. It is very easy to make your windows genuine. you did not mention any information about your O.S according to your O.S you can just download genuine maker and you can make your O.S. genuine.Make sure that you are using a genuine window or your system is not same and you are a case of O.S. parity and all.

Regards,
    jeevan kumar

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

Hello,

After seeing your thread, I have decided to write an article on the topic windows genuine notifications and finally i have written it and you can check your problem why the windows again showing the error just go the link given below-

Microsoft Genuine Windows Notifications

Chirag Sachdeva

Hi Kiran,

Format your computer completely and then use fresh copy of windows. If problem still remain contact with Microsoft. Some time activation key block by Microsoft as a spam and your copy of windows may not pass genuine test.

with best regards
    Vilas

Hello Kiran,

Above suggestions from the members are appropriate, as you can try those ones to see whether your problems are solved or not.

If you feel any further problems, as suggested by Vilas you will have to format your computer along with your Hardware and Motherboard(if the motherboard is more than four years old). Install a fresh but genuine copy of Windows 7 to begin with a new look. Beware not to use any Pirated version of Windows 7! There are too much in the market.

So make sure you are there with the newly and official copy of Windows 7 to prevent these problems again.

Thanks and Regards,
    Sashwato Chatterjee

Thanks and Regards,
    Sashwato.C

Hi kiran hi faced the same problem 1 year back.When i am trying to start that time a black screen is arise.and asked me to enter windows product key to go further.If you use the original operating system then i guess you will see a window is coming regarding activation of windows.Three options are there.

1.Enter the product key.
    2.Activate by automated phone calls.
    In automated phone calls you see that toll free no.You call that no then your problem is sloved.

Thanks
    Sougata Mukherjee

Hi,

You windows operating system is not the original copy, it may be a pirated copy that is why it is asking for the validation, you can activate if you have the original copy of the operating system, otherwise during activation it will block the key and you require to enter the valid key for activation.

D.Jeya Kumar(JK)
    MVP
    http://tamilpadamcomedy.blogspot.com

Hello Kiran

If your machine is branded and the operating system already installed on the system then you should need to activate your windows using Internet with product key you received at the time of purchase.

If you installed windows by on then you should need to reinstall the windows and give the product key as written on the cover of CD. Always use the genuine product. We can get full support if we use the purchase operating system or other software.

Regards
    Dinesh Sood

Editor & Diamond Member - IndiaStudyChannel.com

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.