You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Complaints

About Resource Rejection.

Dear Editors,

Today while going through the rejected resource section I found one of my resource."Best antivirus of the year - 2010" in the list.

I want to say that, Its totally written by me, the only list of products was taken from this official document by f-secure -
    http://www.f-secure.com/export/system/fsgalleries/pr-documents/ondemand_aug_2010.PDF

I think it is necessary to use the same products given in that List, So I used them in my resource. I will remove that list if its a copyright violation. My rest of resource was written by me.

I'm waiting for the response from Editors.
    Amit thanks for becoming member of this site and its understandable that if original resource are rejected how bad a author feels. Please go to the reasons for rejections and try to correct it and resubmit for approval again. In future please take care of even small details before uploading the resources.

K Mohan

The '''Cheer Leader ''' of this site

Hello Amit,

If that is the case, then it is alright. Your resource has been approved.

Thank you
    Quote: The most dangerous person in this world is one who knows his strength but does not know how to terminate it if applied.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.