" />
You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Winner of keyword based resource contest: "Cr-48 Chrome Notebook"

Dear Members,

We are glad to announce our winners for the Keyword Based Resource Contest(Cr-48 Chrome Notebook). We got a good response for this contest with many good resources.

The winner of Cr-48 Chrome Notebook contest is,
    Gyandeep Kaushal
    for his resource Chrome CR-48 Netbook Features, Pilot Program, Benefits, Drawbacks, Price & Comparison vs MacBook Air

He will be awarded with 100 extra points and Rupee Symbol100 cash credit.

The other two winners are,
    Amit Kosti
    for his resource Cr-48 Chrome Notebook - Netbook by google.
    and
    Chharugh Konwar
    for his resource Cr-48 Chrome Notebook - Features, Review, Specifications and Photos of Google Cr-48 Chrome Notebook.

Both the winners will be awarded with 50 extra points and Rupee Symbol50 cash credit.

MyWindowsClub congratulates all the winners on their achievement.

We have sent a mail with details to the Winners for further actions. They are required to update the Award Status in their Profiles for further Actions.

You can find other winners at MWC Award Winners

Members can join us to congratulate all the winners.
    Hello Abhishek,

Thanks for announcing the winners here. I would like to take the golden opportunity to congratulate my fellow winners of the contest - Amit and Chharugh, who have done a good job.

Thank you
    Quote: The most dangerous person in this world is one who knows his strength but does not know how to terminate it if applied.

Gyandeep, Amit and Chhrugh please accept my best wishes for having won the Keyword Based Resource Contest(Cr-48 Chrome Notebook). The contributions from all the three were the best and hence this recognition. And Gyandeep being the editor of this site you deserve such awards for your good works.

K Mohan

The '''Cheer Leader ''' of this site

My hearty congratulations to all the three winners. The contribution of these three members was the best and they got recognized. Keep it up and wish you all the best to get more such awards in future.

Raghav

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.