You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Member of The Month December 2010

Dear Members,

We are glad to announce the Member of The Month Award for December 2010 which goes to Mr. Chharugh Konwar.

Mr. Chharugh Konwar is a gold member who join us in Sept 2010 and contributed a lot of good quality resources and products to MWC in Dec 2010. He had also participated in forums of MWC very actively and had given useful suggestions.

MyWindowsClub congratulates Mr. Chharugh Konwar on this achievement.

Mr. Chharugh Konwar will be awarded with Rupee Symbol250 cash credits, 250 extra points and an award certificate. We have sent a mail with details to the Winner for further actions. He is required to update the Award Status in his Profile for further Actions

We will send the soft copy of the certificate to the winner.

You can find other winners at MWC Award Winners

Members can join us to congratulate Mr. Chharugh Konwar on his achievement.
    Hello Chharugh,

I do not have the words to define your capacity of writing. All your looooooooooong posts were fantastic and we were all quite sure that this time you are going to bag the title and here you come, banging the desk of MWC.

I am sure MWC administration team is very happy to award you.

Thank you
    Quote: The most dangerous person in this world is one who knows his strength but does not know how to terminate it if applied.

Dear Chharugh,

Glad to see that you got the Member of the Month Award. I am going through your posts which are very informative and fantastic and very helpful. Really you can expect the award. I am feeling very happy to see your posts. Hope to see more and more resources and contributions from you in coming days.

With Best Regards
    Prasanta Borah

Chharugh Konwar please accept my best wishes for having become the member of the site for the month of Dec 2010. I had seen your plenty of self written articles and this the recognition for that fete.

K Mohan

The '''Cheer Leader ''' of this site

Chharugh Konwar,

Congratulations on winning the monthly award. Your articles are very informative and fantastic. Hope you will post more articles here and start winning more awards at MWC. Wish you all the best in future.

Raghav

Hello Chharugh,

Many many congratulations on winning Member of the month award. Your articles are very interesting, I know you have great writing skills and you've written some great articles.

Congrats!!!
    Mr. Chharugh Konwar, Its my wish to be the member of the month on this lovely MWC. You are a lucky one who got it. All the best keep moving have a happy learning and earning with MWC. Congratulations one second..!!!

jeevan kumar

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

Heartiest congratulation to Mr. Chharugh Konwar for winning of award named Member of The Month Award for December 2010. Mr. Chharugh Konwar is a really hard worker and this award is for his efforts and performance given in past.
    Editor & Diamond Member - IndiaStudyChannel.com

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.