You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Only points no cash for my resource.

Hello editor,

Once I put shortcut keys review in review section you didn't gave cash. Then after requesting you gave cash and told if you write in resource section then you will get cash. But now you didn't gave cash. Whats happening?

http://mywindowsclub.com/resources/ViewResource.aspx?ResourceId=4351
    Hello Pamela,

Well, I don't remember that I have ever requested you to post it in the resource section rather than in Forums. However the prime reason for not allotting any cash in your post was that your resource does not seem to carry the potential to bring much traffic. Even I wanted to post keyboard shortcuts of VLC media player but I did not seeing the same fate of the resource. Moreover if you search for them on the net, you will find that they match a lot with your existing resource and Search Engines rarely prefer copy-paste 'type' resources.

Do not be disheartened, on the occasion of this new year, try to find some new topics and post resources on them. Sorry to tell you Pamela but keyboard shortcuts do not carry much potential to be awarded in MWC.

Best of Luck and Happy New Year 2011.

Thank you
    Quote: The most dangerous person in this world is one who knows his strength but does not know how to terminate it if applied.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.