You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Free Stuff

Free Softwares from Ashampoo as Christmas Gift

Dear Friends,
    Ashampoo is known for premium quality products. Today, I received a mail from Ashampoo offering unbelievable giveaway of their products. They are giving away 5 Ashampoo softwares (full versions)for free. The list of software they are giving away is as follows:

1. Ashampoo Burning Studio 2010 Advanced to burn projects on CD,DVD and Blu-ray Disc.
    2. Ashampoo Home Designer to plan or renovate your home in 3D.
    3. Ashampoo Snap 3 to capture anything on your screen.
    4. Ashampoo WinOptimizer 6 to optimize your Windows.
    5. Ashampoo Photo Commander 7 to manage your favorite photos.

You can get all the products mentioned above through a coupon code which I got in their official email.
    Sunil Sherekar do not carried away by such offers. No company can benefit through giving free software as Christmas gift. There must be special motive behind such offers. Be careful and move forward with such mails.

K Mohan

The '''Cheer Leader ''' of this site

Thanks Mohan ji for your suggestion. I will be careful hereafter. But what I thought that Ashampoo is a big company, why would they do this ? & what can the motive be ? Anyways, thanks once again, I will take care in future.
    Regards,
    - Sunil

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.