You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Graphics Tools

What is the reason when we can transfer videos and images fast in pendrives

As a lay man i want a candid reply from the stalwarts of this site.

K Mohan
    And i thought i will receive fast responses for this from the stalwarts of this site. But regret to note that no one has responded. Please post your views for this thread.

K Mohan

The '''Cheer Leader ''' of this site

Hi K.Mohan,

I am unable to get you. What you are trying to ask and what answer you really needed. Kindly be specific.

Thanks & Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

hello,

I think cache is there in the pen drive that is more faster than RAM but the memory of it is less and due to it the data transmission through the pen drive is very high and most of the people make use of it because of its fast speed and portability features.

Chirag Sachdeva

Yes Chirag you got my point right. Your reply is very convincing and reliable too. Nowadays pen drives are used for getting big videos uploaded in no time. Gone are the days of VCD or DVD's. Pen-drives proving to be more beneficial now.

K Mohan

Thanks Prashant for responding. But i already got a good answer from Chirag and i hail both of you for taking interest in this site.

K Mohan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.