You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Contests & Award Programs

Cr-48 Chrome Notebook - New Keyword based Resource contest in MWC.

The Google Inc., has just fascinated the world with the launch of it's own kind of Notebook viz., "Cr-48 Chrome Notebook".

Post articles on the topic "Cr-48 Chrome Notebook" in our resources section. There is no restriction about the number of resources you post, but the title of the resource should include the words "Cr-48 Chrome Notebook".

The last date to submit posts for this contest is 10 January 2011.

Best posts by the members shall be given special cash credits and points.

All qualified entries for this contest are assured of good cash credits.

As usual, after you post a resource on this topic, post the link to the resource as a response below so that our team can evaluate it and credit accordingly.
    Hello,

I would like to participate in this Keyword based Resource contest being conducted on the topic "Cr-48 Chrome Notebook" by submitting my approved resource as mentioned below:-

My Resource on Cr-48 Chrome Notebook

Regards,
    Chharugh Konwar

Dear Satishkumar sir,

Here is my resources on Cr-48 Chrome Notebook.

Here is my entry for the contest sir -

Chrome CR-48 Netbook Features, Pilot Program, Benefits, Drawbacks, Price & Comparison vs MacBook Air. The other resources by fellow mates are also good.

Thank you
    Quote: The most dangerous person in this world is one who knows his strength but does not know how to terminate it if applied.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.