You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Techulator Announcements

Payment announcement for November 2010

We have announced payments to members who have earned more than Rs 1000 balance. Please see the details here: MWC Payment Announcements

To receive the payments, follow the instructions here: Payment instructions

The revenue share for November will be announced within 2 days.
  • MWC Invoice (1360-111027-MWCInvoiceTempate.doc)
    And those active members who have contributed their best resources are being released with Nov 2010 payment . Congrats to all those who received these payments.

K Mohan

The '''Cheer Leader ''' of this site

Congratulations to the members who won the Cash payments because of their hard work and contributions in MWC. Keep it up!

My best wishes.

Satish Kumar Pranatharthyharan,
    Superintendent of Central Excise & Customs.

Congrats for all the member who got payment from MWC and my special thanks to all the active members for their support.
    Shreedhar
    computerdownloadchannel.blogspot.com

Hi Satish,
    Kindly give a link for the Invoice forum. It is missing.

Krishna Verma

Dear Krishna Verma,

Well, sorry for the delay in replying here. It was due to problems with my internet connection. Regarding sending Invoice to Mr.Raghav Kumar, Please refer to this forum thread: http://www.mywindowsclub.com/forum/1372-Payment-Announcement-for-November-Please.aspx and do the rest accordingly.

Thank you for highlighting your problem in the forum.

Satish Kumar Pranatharthyharan,
    Superintendent of Central Excise & Customs.

Dear Krishna,

Sorry for replying late. Please download MWC invoice from the attachment. I have attached the invoice template. Follow the instructions in the template.

Regards,
    Abhisek Panda
    Webmaster
    Be Happy and Make Others also Happy
    Go Green and Save [Y]our Future.

Thanks to Tony for making trouble free payment arrangement for the members who ought to receive Nov 2010 share of revenue. Just download the invoice fill the details and upload to get the payments into your account.

K Mohan

The '''Cheer Leader ''' of this site

Congratulations to all members who got there payment announced. Thank you Tony for easy payment transfer procedure.
    with best regards
    Vilas

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Submit New Thread
    Return to Return to Discussion Forum