You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Graphics Tools

How I can upgrade my nvidia graphics card?

How I can upgrade my nvidia graphics card?
    Hello Vilas,

There is a small basic step in order to get through to upgarde your Nvidia Graphic Card:

- First of all uninstall your current card drivers from your PC. it helps in setting up your new upgraded card.

- After you uninstall your current card, now remove the card from your computer.

- In order to put an upgraded card into your system, now put in the upgraded card in your PC so that the monitoring of new card is as quick as possible.

- Now install a new driver for your new upgraded card. This will settle out all your previously used data applications which you used in your old graphic card.

- Now after you put in your new driver for your upgraded card, adjust the display setting accordingly so that your new upgraded card is best suitable to work on your PC with best performance.

Thanks and Regards,
    Sashwato Chatterjee

Thanks and Regards,
    Sashwato.C

Vilas thanks for posting this thread and Saswato for giving a good reply to this. The way you have given explanation on Nvidia graphic cards upgradation is worth reading for those who dont know about it.

K Mohan

The '''Cheer Leader ''' of this site

Dear Sashwato Chatterjee,

Thanks for nice information, this is very helpful for me.

with best regards
    Vilas

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.