You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Antivirus / Spyware / Malware

Is Kaspersky best or any other anitivirus better than this?

Hai

Is Kaspersky best or any other anitivirus better than this?

with regards,
    Dr. A. Vijaya Kathiravan
    http://www.techulator.com/r/vijayakathiravan.aspx and
    http://www.indiastudychannel.com/r/vijayakathiravan.aspx
    provides an opportunity for earn while you learn
    I cannot comment on Kaspersky but i am using AVG anti virus and its proved to be the best for me. My machine is safe in the hands of AVG from any cyber threat.

K Mohan

The '''Cheer Leader ''' of this site

Hi,
    Avira antivirus is the best one which will deal efficiently with Trojans. Please check www.free-av.com

Well, As for my experience of three years i must say that Kaspersky is the Best. It protects your Computer like anything it provides daily updation and all it is a nice guard for your system.

So many time i tested my kaspersky by using lots of trick and codes but it was good and it passed all my tests. When you are suppose to use it means your system is protected by Kaspersky Lab which you can identify at the starting time, But this kind of protection is not given by any other anti-virus even i tried some of them like Avast!, Nod32, Macfee etc...

Best regards,
    jeevan kumar
    here you go to grow up
    http://www.IndiaStudyChannel.com/r/jeeva4life.aspx

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

Hello,

Everyone will suggest their own antivirus but you go with the antivirus according to your budget.
    You can go for kaspersky like me as it cost around 700-800/-
    where as quickheal will around 1000/-. AVG, Mcfree, Norton is good but it makes your system slow.

You just stick to kaspersky.

Best of luck
    PAMELA

www.kitu13.blogspot.com/

Hello Dr. A. Vijaya Kathiravan,

When you are talking of Antivirus Technology, nowadays AVG Security Antivirus is running nice. Because AVG is having an premium optimum security check over each and every site you open and you can manually see through the security of every page of the site with AVG Antivirus.

Well Kaspersky is not to be neglected. It is believed that Kaspersky has a demanding need over foreign countries currently. This is just because it alerts you with great security enabled features which you can completely rely on.

On the other hand, Norton Antivirus is good but yes it will reduce the performance of speed very much to the system. Quick Heal is another good option where you can rely best on.

For me, if you believe carry on with AVG Antivirus, which will suit you best. For instance get a free trail version of it and try it out for a month and then you can carry out with nay other Antivirus like Kaspersky and other mentioned ones.

Thanks and Regards,
    Sashwato Chatterjee

Thanks and Regards,
    Sashwato.C

Dear respondents,

I am so grateful to all of you for your varieties of answers about Antivirus softwares. Really this is a healthy discussion.

Nice to read all the answers. Thank you very much.

with regards,
    Dr. A. Vijaya Kathiravan
    http://www.mywindowsclub.com/r/vijayakathiravan.aspx and
    http://www.indiastudychannel.com/r/vijayakathiravan.aspx
    provides an opportunity for earn while you learn

I say kaspersky is cheapest and best for any user in india. I am using it any time it is better then any free antivirus.
    Price In India

I think it is best.
    I used many. Like viper, avg, avira, bitdefender, mcafee etc. If any body needs mcafee free 6 month edition then search on Google or reply to this thread.
    Price In India

Hello,

Everybody seems to have their own choices of antivirus product which they have collated from their own user experience. I too have tried out most of these products for keeping my system clean of any malicious items and scripts. For me, the Avast Antivirus has always satisfied my expectations and some of its unique features like Boot-Scan is really useful for getting rid of rootkits and spywares. It also has a good and effective resident protection and performs quite well in both detecting and healing the problematic files and objects. Since I have multiple PC's at hand, I also like using the Microsoft Security Essential which is a Proprietary product of Microsoft and is intended to serve the Windows users for free upto lifetime. It too has a great detection and healing rate and the most important fact is that it consumes very little resources and can seamlessly perform even on low configured machines.

Regards,
    Chharugh Konwar

i recommends you to use Bitdefender Antivirus , Its an good and powerful antivirus......
    BECOME MASTER OF DIGITAL WORLD

Hello

The best anti virus and Internet security is Norton Internet Security 2010 and 2011. NIS 2010 & 2011 are very light and effective. NIS 2010 is available as 90 days trial period and NIS 2011 is available at 15 days trial period.

The main feature of NIS is that it uses SONAR technology and removes all the known and unknown viruses from the system. After a trial period you should need to buy a single license for just Rs. 1400 and then you can use the product on your three personal computers at the same time. Also please note that the expiration period will be same for all the PCs.

Symantec products also recommended by Microsoft and NIS 2010 & 2011 is the best antivirus and Internet security for every operating system.

Editor & Diamond Member - IndiaStudyChannel.com

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.