You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Complaints

Why my resource rejected ?

Dear editors,

My this resources was rejected without any reason.

- Amit K.
    Hi,

You need to follow certain rules post your resources. Your article is not in proper format. Try to add some valuable information, Refer some other posting before posting. It will help you in posting better resource, Hope for the best

D.Jeya Kumar(JK)
    MVP
    http://tamilpadamcomedy.blogspot.com

Amit Kosti i think you know the rules better and one has to follow it anyway. Little overlook may lead to rejection of resources. So please take care in future and post the resources accordingly.

K Mohan

The '''Cheer Leader ''' of this site

Well, Mr. Amit, I do not remember that I had edited that post but I see one thing that I cannot find who has edited it. Moreover, whoever has deleted it has done it because the HTML formatting you have used is not at all fine to bring traffic to the site. This HTML thing was not at all SEO friendly and I foresee this as the prime reason for the deletion of your resource.
    Thank you
    Quote: The most dangerous person in this world is one who knows his strength but does not know how to terminate it if applied.

Dear Amit,

Our editors are correct. Your post is not according to MWC guideline. I have given reason for your resource deletion. Please read all he guidelines of MWC first.

Regards,
    Abhisek Panda
    Webmaster
    Be Happy and Make Others also Happy
    Go Green and Save [Y]our Future.

Hi Amit jee,
    I would just like to remind you sir,
    That we are here to learn, earn and grow, so as i think learning is all about your rejections and we should learn from it and try to think more that why my resource was not sufficient for it, That will encourage you to learn something. I am very happy that i have got some rejections from our beloved editors and now i am trying to post more and more with more informations and new ideas, because i have believe in myself that i will be in top order for that rejection is very important because it gives us a lesson that my last effort was not 100% so next time we can do better and get success.

Best regards,
    jevvan kumar

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.