You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Techulator Announcements

MWC editorial panel for reviewing practice test questions.

Dear members and visitors,

We are glad to announce MWC editorial panel for reviewing practice test questions. The main job of the panel members will be reviewing of practice test questions and managing the free practice test feature. The panel will be headed and guided by Mr. Tony John. Below are the complete detail of MWC editorial pane.

Panel Head: Mr. Tony John is the founder and webmaster of MyWindowsClub.
    Tony John is a Microsoft MVP in ASP.NET. He is a software professional with Masters in Computer Applications and over 12 years of experience in Microsoft technologies.
    Panel Members:
    Mr. D.Jeya Kumar is a Microsoft MVP in ASP.NET and now working as a Software Engineer in L & T Infotech. He is also one of our diamond member.
    Mr. Anil Kumar Pandey is a Micosoft MVP in C# and is having more than 4 years experiences in Software development.
    Mr. Julius(ABitSmart) is a Microsoft Certified Application developer (MCAD) with vast knowledge in .NET technology. He is also the webmaster of www.dotnetspider.com.

Tony John, D. Jeya Kumar, Anil Kumar Pandey and Julius(ABitSmart) will review the questions of different practice test.

Mr. Abhisek Panda is the webmaster of MWC and will be responsible for co-ordinating the editorial panel, practice tests and guiding members with reference to posting questions.

MWC welcomes D.Jeya Kumar, Anil Kumar Pandey and Julius(ABitSmart) to our editorial panel. Members can also join us to welcome our new panel members.
    Good that high level panel has been formed with Tony as head to review practice test questions of this site. The panel is well consitituted and expect that they deliver their responsibility in good earnest ways.

K Mohan

The '''Cheer Leader ''' of this site

It is good that such an enlightened panel is being set up by MWC administrators to check out the Practical questions on Windows Azure.

I wish all the panelists a great job in MWC website.

Regards -
    BUVAnesh
    The world is so big that computer has it in a chip!

I am very happy that the great panel is being set up by our great Mentors and the producer of this great novel opportunity non other than Mr. Tony John.

Thank you sir,
    for contributing your precious time for this panel.
    Thank you very much to all the member of this panel.

jeevan kumar
    Go Green India...!!

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

hello,

All the great names mentioned above has so hard working and they had got so many talent in them with vast amount of knowledge. As there qualification depicts that and selecting these people for the Practice test will be the great news to heard.

The best thing is that the Abhisek(Webmaster) will co-ordinate all those members who had recently done a lot of hard work too and hoping that with the integrity and co-ordination of all these stuff we will get the best Practice test material on MCSE examinations on the internet world.

Chirag Sachdeva

I am very happy to see that an editorial panel is formed to review practice test questions. Congratulations to the new panel members.

Raghav

Dear members,

The MWC panel have already started doing a great job and we expect to be unique with such features among all Windows based websites.

My best wishes to the Editorial Panel Team for their fabulous work.

Satish Kumar Pranatharthyharan,
    Superintendent of Central Excise & Customs.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.