You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Windows XP

System Restarting

Dear Friends,

When i work for an hour windows will automatically restarting what is the problem give me a solution

Regards,
    S.Muthu Kumar
    hello,

I think your computer might be suffering from the problem of virus as virus may be attacked on your operating system and destroys the windows files and it is because of infection that your window restarting file may be disabled or missing.

In order to tackle this problem install the anti-virus software that can easily remove the infections from your computer and keep your computer updated and make sure that the installed anti-virus should be updated.

Chirag Sachdeva

Hi Muthu,

There are many reasons for system keeps restarts again again.

Following are the possible solutions.

1) One of the main reason is your system has been infected by Virus. You have to perform full system scan with a good Antivirus software in order to prevent the machine. Keep your antivirus software current and enabled at all times. And clean or delete virus as soon as they are discovered.

2)Make sure that your CPU fan are functioning properly and CPU not got over heated.I think there is large amount of dusts accumulate inside the CPU cooling fan and SMPS that casued jamming the cooling fans and processor got over heated.

3)Software/Driver conflicts has known to be cause this problem.

3)Try disable the automatic restart feature from your operating system to fix this issue.

Best Regards,
    Arun M.S.

The reasons are many for computer asking to restart.

One may be due to virus taking over your system and it must be cleaned. Secondly due to heat also this kind of problem occurs. If the room is not properly air conditioned then this problem might arise.

Any way consult a technician for any problem.

K Mohan

The '''Cheer Leader ''' of this site

There are many reasons for computer getting restarted atomatically,

some of the probles are
    1) Virus
    2) Hardware problem
    3) operating system files gets correpted, which maks the system restart.
    and so on.

Try to check the problem one by one.
    I hope this will help you.

-------------------
    Regards
    Mehmood Sultan

Hi,

Computer may restart due various reasons.

The most frequent problem is the CPU cooling fan, if the CPU cooling fan is not working properly then it will restart the machine, in order to protect the processor from further damage.

Sometimes if you are using more memory and the system doesn't have enough memory or the RAM is damaged it might restart the operating system

If the system is in a very hot environment and it might restart the machine to protect the system.

If you have harmful system virus present in your system will also automatically restart the system.

D.Jeya Kumar(JK)
    MVP
    http://tamilpadamcomedy.blogspot.com

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.