You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Techulator Announcements

New feature: Exam 70-583 PRO - Post your questions.

Dear members,

MWC Team is delighted to announce a new feature viz., Exam 70-583 PRO: Designing and Developing Windows Azure, which is a professional level examination conducted by Microsoft Corporation.

See MWC announcement on Exam 70-583 PRO: Designing and Developing Windows Azure.

Members may post questions along with choice of answers on the above topic at the following link: /questions/PostExamQuestion.aspx. Every proper, valid and approved question will get cash credits ranging from Rs.5 to Rs.20 depending upon our quality norms.

Members may also please remember that since our Exam 70-680 feature is also already active and as we have enough numbers of questions there, members should only post questions in the newly launched feature Exam 70-583 PRO: Designing and Developing Windows Azure. Any questions now posted under Exam 70-680 feature by members will summarily be rejected without assigning any reasons. We will not approve any questions under Exam 70-680 feature posted by members at present.

Any member of MWC can post questions in the Exam 70-583 PRO: Designing and Developing Windows Azure. There is no restriction for posting questions there. However, please ensure that you do not post irrelevant / absurd and duplicate questions there, which will be rejected by our editorial team. Show your interest of posting questions as the response.

All the questions posted will be reviewed by our expert panel consisting of MVPs and highly experienced software developers. Meet MWC editorial panel for reviewing practice test questions.

So all are welcome to make this opportunity a big hit. MWC reserves right to close the postings of questions in this feature as and when it reaches the specified saturation point / at any moment they wish to do so.

Find more information on Exam 71-583-Pro: Designing and Developing Windows Azure Applications.
    Hi,

It is truly a great opportunity provided for all the members of MWC. I hope everybody including me shall be obliged to utilize this opportunity and make MWC a great site.

Regards -
    BUVAnesh
    The world is so big that computer has it in a chip!

Hi,

Great thing. Really interesting. Together we can push MWC to become popular.

Regards,

Sameera M

Hi,

Really interesting to work within. Take this a great opportunity.

Members, come and give active participation in this. Surely it will help you to earn and develop your skills. come forward.

Together we can make it to No.1 of its kind.

Regards,
    Sameera.M

Hi,

class12ACTQ1.pdf

Delete Attachment

Hi Rajalakshmi,

Well, I could not understand the above two messages posted by you in this thread. Please post your questions if any along with choices at the appropriate link given in this thread.

If you wish to self introduce yourself, please do in the forum as a new and separate thread under appropriate category.

Enjoy your stay with MWC. My best wishes.

Satish Kumar Pranatharthyharan,
    Superintendent of Central Excise & Customs.

Satish Sir,

Well again, this is an achievement to MWC for announcing the Windows Azure Exam 70-583 Pro. This will gain a great traffic to the site from the postings since it is completely a new concept again put forward in MWC announcements!!

I wish that we can make this a huge outcome and help MWC grow better to the best in all respects.

Thanks and Regards,
    Sashwato Chatterjee.

Thanks and Regards,
    Sashwato.C

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.