" />
You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Windows 8

Please post resources on "Windows 8 Operating System".

Dear members,

Microsoft Corporation has made it amply clear that it's next Operating System in the series of Windows 7 will be Windows 8 Operating System. This aspect is very much evident from the recent career page announcements made by Microsoft Corporation towards the development of Security features for Windows 8 Operating System to be launched soon.

We at MWC also have launched a sister site to MWC viz., www.windows8newfeatures.com about which members would already know. It is our endeavour at MWC that all the members should utilize this opportunity by posting resources about Windows 8 Operating System.

1. Members may post resources about Windows 8 Operating System both in MWC and www.windows8newfeatures.com;
    2. These resources shall contain any information related to Windows 8 Operating System;
    3. These resources will be given high priority while editing and while awarding points and cash credits;
    4. The resource should contain good information presented in a neat manner and also it should explain clearly about the topic narrated;
    5. Usage of keywords related to Windows 8 is a must and the topic of the resources should contain the word Windows 8 in any manner; and
    6. Adopting a good writing style and good SEO techniques will highly be appreciated.

Therefore, we request all members to contribute by way of resources on Windows 8 Operating System and it's features, wish-list etc. in both the websites viz., MWC and Windows8NewFeatures.com.
    Satish Kumar,

I think this is another sister of MWC. Definitely we will post resources on Windows 8 in that site too.

Raghav

hello,

Thanks for the announcement and i will also contribute my submission in the window 8 category.

Chirag Sachdeva

Hi Satish,

I am already a member of this website. This is a good website for Windows 8 Operating System. This website contains all the informations for Windows 8 operating system. Hope this website will also achieve the same platform as this website.

Thanks & Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

Hi Satish,

Windows 8 is best topic for writing resources. I found the article related to Windows 8 getting huge visitors and traffic. I am sure when Microsoft release it we will get good revenue share. Come join us, take the brightest opportunity.

with best regards
    Vilas

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.