You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Revenue & Rewards

MWC revenue share for Sept 2010

Dear Members,

We have shared the revenue of Sept 2010 with our revenue sharing group. The selection of revenue sharing group is according to the Revenue Sharing Policy of MWC.

Our AdSense revenue for Sept 2010 is Rupee Symbol 1695 and the same amount is now shared with our revenue sharing group. The revenue is shared among 9 members this month, after excluding some members from the revenue sharing list for various reasons. We will select 10 members for revenue sharing from next month.

You can find our revenue sharing group and revenue sharing details in our Revenue Sharing page.

The revenue share is added to the member's profile as "Revenue Share Bonus". Payments will be issued to the members as and when their balance reach the minimum balance(Rupee Symbol 2000).

We will soon update our "About Us" with this month's revenue sharing group members.
    hello,

It's good to see the Revenue share system of this month and congrats to the top members for getting their names in the list.

Chirag Sachdeva

Hello Members,

Its a very nice initiative from the webmasters and this is a very good way to motivate members and other people to join this site. MyWindowsClub has made some serious improvement in their rankings and this is mainly due to the efforts and hard-work done by members who have contributed good resources to site making this site a popular one the world over. Keep contributing like this members and surely you will get rewarded just like the same way we get rewarded from revenue share bonus!

With Regards,
    Ankit Das

Thank you Abhisek for selecting me for revenue sharing. Also thanks to Chirag for congratulating me. The revenue sharing system is really encouraging members to contribute more towards this site.

Raghav

Congratulations to all the members who got revenue sharing for September 2010. I also urge other members to contribute vigorously so as to find their name in this coveted list.

My best wishes.

Satish Kumar Pranatharthyharan,
    Superintendent of Central Excise & Customs.

Hi Abhishek,

First of Thanks for announcing the Revenue sharing for September, 2010. I like to congratulate all the members who got the revenue sharing for September, 2010.

Thanks & Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

Thanks Panda for announcing the Sept 2010 revenue sharing details. Glad to note that i got a share of rupees hundered from this site. Thats very interesting and surprise too for me. Its more interesting to note that i share this earning with nine other members.

K Mohan

The '''Cheer Leader ''' of this site

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.