You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Winners of free e-book contest

Dear Members,

We are declaring the winners for the free Microsoft Office e-book contest that was announced in 14th August 2010. The free e-book contest closes on 31st August and we are now declaring the winners.

The following members are selected as winners of the free e-book and will get a free copy of "Microsoft Office 2010 Tips & Tricks" e-book by Vasu Jain. Here are the winners,

1.D.Jeya Kumar
    2.Raghav Kumar
    3.Chirag Sachdeva
    4.Sujatha
    5.Padmakar

We will soon send the e-book to all the winners. MyWindowsClub team congratulates all the winners.

You can find other winners at MWC Award Winners

Members can join us to congratulate the winners of free e-book contest
    Hello Members,

I would like to congratulate all the winners for winning the competition, and I would also like to congratulate the members who had taken part in the competition itself because if the members keep trying I am sure you will win other competitions and lately more and more competitions are being introduced in MyWindowsClub so why get demoralized you didn't win, there are other competition and what's the point in not trying. So, Game ON!

With Regards,
    Ankit Das

Hi,

Thanks to Vasu jain who has given the books as an independence day gift.

Congrats to all other winners

D.Jeya Kumar(JK)
    MVP
    http://tamilpadamcomedy.blogspot.com

Congrats to following members for getting e book as prize.

1.D.Jeya Kumar
    2.Raghav Kumar
    3.Chirag Sachdeva
    4.Sujatha
    5.Padmakar

Good to have such gifts which are memorable.

K Mohan

The '''Cheer Leader ''' of this site

Hi,

Congratulations to all the winners of e-book contest. All other members of this website also try to contribute on various contests. This will increase their chances for winning the various prizes from this website.

Thanks & Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

Hi Congratulations to the winners of this contest. The reward of free e-book they are receiving will definitely be helpful to them.

Thank you Abhishek for selecting me for this award. I am also thank ful to Vasu Jain who has given this e-book as independence day gift. Also my sincere thanks to Mohan, Ankit Das and Prashant Sultania and especially the admin panel of MWC for encouraging me.

Raghav

Congratulations to the winners. Keep the good work up.
    Thank you
    Quote: The most dangerous person in this world is one who knows his strength but does not know how to terminate it if applied.

Hi ,

Iam really honoured by this independence gift given to me. I thank Abishek for selecting me and Vasu Jain for his precious gift.My heartfelt thanks to all memebers who had constantly encouraged us and supported us throughout.

Thanks and regards,
    Sujatha

Hearty Congratulations to:

1.D.Jeya Kumar
    2.Raghav Kumar
    3.Chirag Sachdeva
    4.Sujatha
    5.Padmakar. Thank you for your participation in this competition and I am looking forward to your active participation in the near future in all such competitions. You may also actively participate in the resources section which is actually the pulse of this website. My best wishes.

Satish Kumar Pranatharthyharan,
    Superintendent of Central Excise & Customs.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.