You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Bad SEO practises leading to low revenue.

Hello members,

Though being just since a day as an editor in MWC, I must say, the MWC members have impressed me a lot. The potential they all carry to write is immense and I personally appreciate that.

But there is a slight irony. Often do some members do not understand the way, they should practice SEO tricks in their resources.

This post carries a potential to be awarded with great credits but the way the SEO tricks have been used are the irony to the post's fate. For example -

this whole text has been bolded.-

Math Input Panel mathematical equations into applications that support the MathML (Mathematical mark up language). MathML is supported by most of the office products like OpenOffice.Org, or MS Office 2007, MS Office 2010 and mathematical software products like Mathematica.

And many other such pieces of long text have been bolded. Many members do this. But it is to be noted that bold tag is not meant to be used in this way. It is used to highlight only highly searched keywords and not any piece of text. It is not just another tag with no value. It means the most when it comes to SEO. Bolding every other word would surely lead to less revenue, which might lead to less cash credits and points' allowance to the resource initially.

I hope this might help.
    Hi,

It is a good tip to know, it is quite interesting to know. Hope everyone will follow your advice to get more cash credits and more points.

D.Jeya Kumar(JK)
    MVP
    http://tamilpadamcomedy.blogspot.com

hello,

It is the good thing to know, earlier i am not known with the SEO and make use of the wrong SEO and thanks for telling us the proper use of the SEO technique that offers friendly search engine keyword.

Chirag Sachdeva

Dear Mr.Gyandeep,

Well, as usual you have started on a right note here at MWC. May I request you to come out with some plans to teach SEO skills on computer terminology parlance to all our members at MWC, so that they can also be benefited twice, one upon learning SEO skills and two upon improvising their contributions thus making higher the standards that we follow in MWC.

I am expecting from you, a concrete plan on this subject matter.

My best wishes.

Satish Kumar Pranatharthyharan,
    Superintendent of Central Excise & Customs.

I will definitely think over this.
    Thank you
    Quote: The most dangerous person in this world is one who knows his strength but does not know how to terminate it if applied.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.