You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Windows Tools & Utilities

Video files splitter applications

Hi,

Does any one know about the free splitter which is used to cut Video files that is freely available? I tried many of them it is not working properly in Windows 7. None of them is working in VLC player the Video file is spitted. Let me know if anybody who is using the Video files splitter
    Hi Jaya,

BVS is a powerful video cutter to split, cut a large AVI, MPEG, RM, ASF, WMV, or MP4 Video file into smaller video parts and does not require re-encoding for the split sections.Very stable and easy to use. BVS support Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/2003/Windows Vista/Windows 7

For MP4 spliting

a) Click Open button,
    b) Select MP4 files
    c) Add your mp4 file.BVS will preview your mp4 file directly, if can not play, please install QuickTime Player, our splitter using it to preview
    d) Select start time & End time
    e) Click SPLIT button to start split your video

I'm test it here it's working fine(platform XP)

Best Regards,
    Arun M.S.

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion and now I am using couple of products which is good in Windows 7. Kate Video editor is one such software which is good. I will try BVS also. I hope is it free software.

I tried some of the software which is splitting the file, but the size is huge and also it is not having much clarity

D.Jeya Kumar(JK)
    MVP
    http://tamilpadamcomedy.blogspot.com

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.