Fujifilm X100S is a real enthusiast digital camera with following features and specifications:
1. CMOS sensor with primary color filter (23.6mm×15.8mm).
2. 12.3 MP of effective resolution.
3. Internal memory of around 20 MB.
4. JPEG (Exif Ver 2.3 *2) and RAW image file format.
5. Fujinon Single focal length lens.
6. f=23mm, equivalent to 35mm on a 35mm camera focal length.
7. F2 - F16 1/3EV step appenture.
8. 80cm / 2.6 ft. to infinity focal distance (from lens surface).
9. Sensitivity equivalent to ISO 200 - 6400.
10. TTL 256-zones metering and Multi / Spot / Average exposure control.
11. Programmed AE, Aperture priority AE, Manual exposure and Shutter priority AE aperture modes.
12. 1/4 sec. to 1/4000* sec (P Mode) and 30 sec. to 1/4000* sec of shuttle speed (other modes).
13. 2.8-inch TFT color LCD monitor with a resolution of 460000 Dots.
14. Movie recording @ 1280 x 720 pixels (24 fps frame rate).
15. Its top accessories include Li-ion battery NP-95, Battery charger BC-65N, Shoulder strap, USB cable for the FinePix X100, Lens cap, Metal strap clip, Protective cover, Clip attaching tool, CD-ROM (Viewer software and RAW File Converter) and an owner's manual. Other accessories include Leather case LC-X100, Lens hood LH-X100, Adapter ring AR-X100 and Shoe mount flash EF-20 (also EF-42).