|Author: Mobile Boy 28 Apr 2013 Member Level: Diamond Points : 6 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
I too have the same problem I fixed it by a guide given in Google forum.
1. First un-install your Google Chrome and re-install it.
2. After you setup is completed it will show the same error message as 'your preferences cannot be read'.
3. Just hit OK for this error.
4. Now Chrome will open a new browser window. Open Settings and scroll the page until you see a heading as User.
5. Under User you will find am option as 'Delete this user'. It shows some message just ignore it and click OK.
6. Close your browser and reopen it again, your problem will be solved.
|Author: [Anonymous] 07 May 2013 Member Level: Gold Points : 2 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
You can un-install the Google Chrome browser from your system and restart your PC.
Try fresh installation of Google Chrome browser, it may work better after re-installation, as it is very light browser and doesn't show any major problems in windows PCs.