When it comes to connect internet from android mobiles to PC, should make changes in the settings of both mobile as well as to PC.
First we see the changes should be made in the mobile,
1. Data option should be enabled in the Android mobile.
2. To enable the Data need to go Settings.
3. Select the Wireless & Networks.
4. Pick Mobile Networks in the options.
5. Finally select Data Enable.
6. If the mobile is a dual sim facility select any one sim and follow the setting options.
7. There were two ways to connect the mobile to PC in that select any one. One way is USB and another way is portable Wi-Fi hotspot.
8. If you select USB, then plug the USB cable from PC to Android mobile.
9. In Android mobile, go to Setting.
10. Select Wireless & Network option.
11. Tap Tethering & portable hotspot option.
12. Check USB Tethering.
13. Now the data will be connected to the PC to use the internet.
14. If you select portable Wi-Fi hotspot, then configure the Wi-Fi hotspot in Android mobile.
15. Go to Settings.
16. Select Wireless & Networks in the option.
17. Then pick portable Wi-Fi hotspot settings.
18. Next is configuring Wi-Fi hotspot.
19. In Network SSID, type priceandspecification.
20. In Security, select WPA2 PSK.
21. In Password, set any 8 digit number.
22. Finally save it.
23. In Android mobile, go to setting.
24. Select Wireless & Networks in the option.
25. Tap Tethering & portable hotspot.
26. Check Portable Wi-Fi hotspot.
27. Now the data will be connected to access the internet.
Second we see the changes should be made in the PC,
1. Ask like mobile, PC also follows two way methods to connect the internet. One way is USB and another way is portable Wi-Fi hotspot.
2. If the PC is installed with Windows 7, the driver will automatically installed on connect Android mobile to PC through USB.
3. If suppose the driver is not installed properly, then download connect_android.zip.
4. Install it and use the internet.
5. Use the same way for the portable Wi-Fi hotspot.