Inverter AC doesn't mean it runs on inverter or it runs in electricity cuts. It uses an inverter technology, which uses to convert AC current to DC current which further regulate the compressor running speed.
Inverter based AC are more efficient than normal split AC as:
- Motor of the inverter based AC has a variable speed, whereas speed of non-AC is fixed. Inverter based AC's save more energy and are more efficient than non-inverter based AC's.
- The cost you will save while inveter based AC's save your power consumption will be more than you spend on buying it over non-inveter based one.
Best time to buy AC's is in non-sale period, you will get price low as compared to on-sale period.
Some of the efficient AC's under Rs. 30,000 are:
- Voltas 1 Ton 3 Star (2018) Split AC
- Whirlpool 1.5 Ton 1 Star (2018) Split AC
- Lloyd 1.5 Ton 3 Star Window AC
- Carrier 1 Ton 5 Star (2017) Split AC
- Onida 1 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC
- BPL 1 Ton 3 Star (2018) Split AC