- OLX is marketplace classified forum founded in 2006 by Naspers.
- It is serving worldwide.
- It offers classified ads in 08 categories
- Its apps are available for the iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Symbian and BlackBerry platforms.
- Quikr is Indian classified ad platform founded in 2008
- It serves in India.
-It covers over 900+ cities.
- It offers classified ads in 12 categories
- It offers two types of premium ads namely Top of page and Urgent
- Its apps are available on Android, java supported phone, Windows phone, Symbian
- OLX acts as an agent between buyer and seller whereas Quikr acts as middleman
- There are more spam calls from Quikr ads than from OLX
- OLX customer support management is much more responsive and active than Quikr
- OLX is much more responsive website/app than Quikr
- OLX takes care of items you sold till it is delivered in exact condition whereas Quikr does not take responsibility.
Hope this helps.