Well, you can use Command Prompt to check if your computer has been hacked. Follow the steps here below -
1. Type CMD and then right click on the result.
2. Click on Run As Administrator.
3. Type in netstat -an and ENTER.
4. Check the results for any kind of unusual entries.
5. If you find any suspicious IP addresses, you can be sure that you have been hacked.
6. Pay special attention to the port numbers. They can provide an indication of whether your connection is compromised. Port numbers more than 49152 can be suspicious. Port numbers between 0 to 1023 are completely safe while those between 1024 and 49151 can be safe in a relative manner.
A few normal methods being used by Hackers to hack your computer include -
Hackers get into your registry values. These can target your passwords - be it on your social profiles, emails, or even bank accounts. Regular Anti virus may fail to detect them as they can only be detected through anti malware tools.
Boot Record Hacks
These can be a little tougher to track down. Such hacks have a worm that resides beside your BIOS. This worm sends your internet information to specific servers. The worm cannot be removed unless you format your disk.
The hackers will install bitcoin maker on your machine. This will use the idle memory of your device to generate coins and then pass them on to the hackers. Hackers attack business or NGO computers for this kind of attack. Personal computers are normally touched.
Browser hacking is one of the easiest ways to achieve. You just need to lure users with addons and toolbars and that does the work. Once your browser is hacked, it can be used for several other hacking options like logging your passwords, forced affiliate links and other such hacking tasks.
Live....and Let Live!